This program offers resource services to families of psychiatric survivors. The philosophy of the program is that people can and do recover and that families can play a major supportive role in the process.
- Information and education on mental health issues that may be affecting your family.
- A 6-week program entitled: “Family Wellness Recovery Action Planning”.
- A monthly education group focusing on family mental health recovery (scheduled for the first Tuesday of every month).
- Family support drop in nights, twice every month (scheduled for the 1st Sunday and 3rd Tuesday of every month, from 7-9pm).
- Referral to other community supports as an individual, or as a family.