This program offers resource services to families of psychiatric survivors. The philosophy of the program is that people can and do recover and that families can play a major supportive role in the process.
– Information and education on mental health issues that may be affecting your family.
– A 6-week program entitled: “Family Wellness Recovery Action Planning”(FWRAP).
– Offerings of “Pathways to Wellness for Families” recovery education series
– Family support drop in night, once/month (scheduled for the 3rd Tuesday of every month, from 7-9pm).
– Referral to other community supports as an individual, or as a family.
Click this link to view our flyer Family Brochure
If you have any questions or would like to request further information, please contact
Wendy Reid, Family Support Coordinator
905-780-0491 ex. 117